Monday, July 14, 2008

LING 611-7/14/08 Entry

1. What are you taking away form week1?
I think more than anything, I would want to find out where my students are in terms of technology use (like a needs and situation analysis) andysis from there use my constructivist nature to create a nice effective student and teacher friendly program for language teaching using the available technology (online and available equipment like digital cams, computers, mic, etc). Another personal goal is to become techno literate so that I can further operate as an effective and knowledgeable teacher that the students , staff and community can work with and come to for assistance.

2. What questions have been emerging for you?
Some of the questions have been that how would I create evaluations and assessments in using this form of technology? I see how convenient technology can be and I have commented that I like using them because they are environmentally friendly in that I do not have to use paper and turn in assignments. So my concerns are how to evaluate and assess progress of the students if they are using Wikis, and Blogs?

No comments: