Sunday, January 11, 2009

The World At Your Fingertips!

Happy New Year one and all! I just found a site in my junk mail and I wanted to share my junk mail with you all! I don't know how valid the site is but I am looking and looks interesting enough to share. I don't know what your plans are after you have earned your masters here, but I just wanted to show you what may be available to you. I am just visiting the sites to see what they're all about, so far I am just working on here and now. Who knows, sites like these can open doors for you if this is what you are interested in. Here it is:
http://www.justclicklocal.com/local.php?query=teach+abroad&source=ak&adgroupid=TeachAbroad

Good luck to all my classmates this weekend at Bethel!

By the way, in looking at one of the sites, TESOL caught my eye. Looked so familiar! Hmmm.

No comments: